Hispanic Online Marketing
There are over 50 million Hispanics in the United States, making them the largest minority group in the country. With over 39 million Hispanics online, the opportunities to reach them via social media, email, video and display advertising are endless. LunaSol Media’s Hispanic Online Marketing team will work with you to target this highly lucrative market using the right channels for your brand.
How do we target Hispanics online?
Hispanics are online, but they are not all the same. Your campaign has to speak to Hispanics in many different ways, targeting the right type of Spanish or even English as well as geo-location and many other factors. Your campaign to target second generation Hispanic Millennials will not be the same if you want to target First generation Hispanic Millennials. Not only that, Hispanics see themselves in many different ways, sometimes identifying more with being called Latino, Latina or Latinx. Our team knows which strategies convert and what platforms to use to reach out to the Hispanics, Latinos & Latinx to best suit your marketing efforts in this diverse and exciting market.
We work with several factors, including the level of acculturation, the primary language, and the generation of your target client.
- Acculturation: Someone who is in this country for a few years is generally less acculturated than a person who was born in the US and is a first generation American. The level of acculturation has a lot to do with how most Hispanics view brands. Someone who is an immigrant and less acculturated tends to be more loyal to a brand from their country of origin than someone who is second and third generation.
- Language: There are Hispanics who are Spanish dominant, those who are English dominant and those who are bilingual. Choosing the language you want to communicate in is one of the first steps in choosing your target audience.
- Identification: Someone can identify as only Hispanic, some as Latino/Latinx, and others as both. Incorrectly assuming someone is Hispanic and Latino at the same time is a mistake you will want to avoid. For example, someone whose family origins are from Spain are not generally known as Latinos, as they are from Latin American countries.
- Generation: Hispanic millennials are all over social media. In fact, they over-index when compared to their non-Hispanic counterparts. There is no better place to find and engage with them than on Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and other social platforms. They are also heavy respondents with Influencer Marketing campaigns.
LunaSol Media’s team has been delivering successful campaigns for clients who’s goal it is to reach Hispanics Online wherever they are.
Reach Hispanics with one of our solutions:
- Active email database of over 15 million Hispanics
- Online display and video reach of over 30 million Hispanics
- Co-registration and Lead Generation with access to thousands of sites targeting Hispanics
- Influencer Marketing campaigns with Hispanic Millenials, Hispanic Gen Xers and Hispanic Baby Boomers.
- Social Media campaigns
Some of the company we keep:
Contact Us today to tell us about your goals, and let’s create a solution to reach them.